Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday Sept 22nd...

Today was a little stressful, well, ok, it was a lot of "stuff".  I just can't believe how much it takes to make sure people have the items they need to do their job properly.  I just can't go into it here, it is something that will need to be corrected on a different level.  
But I have a great friend, Helen.  She reminded me that no matter what, I will always come home.  And no matter what,when I get home, it no longer matters.  
I called my daughter and asked if I could take her three girls out for a milk shake after school.  I wound up taking her AND the girls to mcdonalds.  We had tea and the girls had shakes. They can make me forget everything except what we are talking about.  Brandys meds are working for her. I am so glad that she can actually concentrate on her assignments.  She was so sweet!  Ana is growing up fast.  She acts like a mother hen, but so does Brandy.  And Gracie, well Gracie is beginning to talk in full sentences.  Bless her heart.  When I would go to their house, she would scream, mommy.  I kept correcting her and saying grandma, but now I am mammy to her and that is just fine with me. 
No matter how sucky my day is, those precious children can change my attitude.  Life wouldn't be the same without them.  
Bill, Moose and Reed are camping and fishing.  It's going to get a little cold tonight, I sure hope they stay warm tonight.  They took plenty of wood, blankets, and camper.  I am sure that by now Reed is safely tucked away in the bunk with Bill.  Well, bedtime at the homestead, another day tomorrow.  
Hopefully soon I will have either a new book or item to review.
Take care,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment