Sunday, September 15, 2019

Disclosure

I thought about writing again - if and when I get some time, But in the meantime, I thought I better get this out there again.
Just a reminder - sometimes I post products and services from other Companies Just know that if you purchase something, I MAY receive a commission from it. I never want there to be any questions about my integrity! If you have questions, please ask.

Disclosure

In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission {FTC} revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I felt it was important to disclose the following to you, my readers:
The content of my blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and that we feel will be beneficial to my readers.
Products provided to me by my advertising partners for a review may be given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to my readers, and I would never compromise the truth just to make a buck. Ever!
Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate me for my time, research, and ideas. I love and appreciate my readers and make it my goal to be up front and honest with every post I (or my guest writer) write.

As always, please take care and watch for new postings.

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment