Sunday, December 8, 2019

Chase Freedom Unlimited


I am not a fan of credit cards - however, I do like having one for emergencies.

We received an offer for a Chase card for 0% Intro APR for 15 months from the time you open the account.  No Annual fee! Plus you get 1.5% cash back on every purchase!    

 After the intro period, a variable APR of 16.49% - 25.24%.

I should have known better because of the luck we have but guess what, our hot water heater took a dump and we had to get a new one.  Yep - a little  over $500....thank goodness we had this card. 


Fast forward to a few weeks later when I went to pay on the bill which was a little over the $500, the strangest thing was they actually were awarding me points that were equal to over $200 to either pay on the card or get cash back!!! 

I applied that stuff right to the card. What a relief, especially during this season.  


I have put a link below for the Chase Freedom Unlimited. I can be rewarded and earn more if you apply and qualify.  


Click here!  













No comments:

Post a Comment