Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Crazy!!!



Today I was thinking about making a time to write.  Maybe just wanting to schedule some time to write and think.  What am I doing today?  Writing and thinking!
So, what am I thinking about.  Somehow, someway, without going into debt, I can sell my crochet items and actually make some cash.  I know, I know, people don't buy crochet like they used to.  It is quicker and cheaper for machines to do it.  I don't get it.  Handmade is handmade quality, normally.  But, today I am off to find additional information.
I think my first thing to do is to learn how to take the pictures and describe my items.  OK, that's now my plan for today.  Today I will search the web for descriptions of items that I am making, and then create my own descriptions and write them down!  I have a ton of things written down, but nothing together where I can find it.  The other problem is that if I am in the office, my "stuff" isn't, and if I am at home where my "stuff" is, I am not working on it.  What to do?

One thing I do know, I want to read more and more.  I have been reading another blog.  Talk about someone who knows what they are doing, check out Just A Girl and Her Blog!  She can tell you how to get your blog up, running, and cashing in!  Want to know what she is doing?  Follow the link below:

https://transactions.sendowl.com/stores/3481/11897



until later,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment